Getting Started with Competitive Programming
(an NPTEL course)
- If you’d like to contact the course team, the best way is to post on the Discord server. If your query is not suitable for Discord or if you did not receive a response there, then please use the form below to get in touch:
- Share your code.
- To the extent possible, please follow the same flow as the official solutions, so that your code reflects the approach taken in the lecture.
- Please try to comment your code in the same way as the official solutions.
- Your code should pass all test cases on the judge without timing out :)
- Please do add your discord username (+ any other information you'd like us to know about you) as a comment at the start of the file. This helps us track everyone who contributed - and thank you!
Help us enhance the course offering by sharing your code with us! The sample solutions to the problems discussed in the lectures are available from the following GitHub repository:
GitHub - noc21-cs99/lectures: Code shown in the lectures
This repository contains the code shown in the lectures for the NPTEL course on Getting Started with Competitive Programming. You can find the course website here. You are welcome to join the discussion at our Discord community. We look forward to recieving your PRs for solutions in other languages!
We would like to expand this collection by offering the sample solutions in more languages.
So if you followed the lectures and wrote your program in a language different from the one that is already available, please consider sharing it with us. Please keep the following considerations in mind:
We would appreciate it very much if you could share your work within a week of the lectures being released. Please note that this exercise is optional and definitely not a requirement for a certificate in this course.
You can share your code by submitting a pull request on the GitHub repository.